We have no job openings at this time.
Dollars & Sense offers unpaid internships every spring, summer, and fall. We are currently seeking interns to do any or all of the following tasks:
- Write about current economic issues.
- Edit and proofread articles for the magazine and books.
- Assist with the editing and production of books.
- Locate artwork or help create graphics.
- Help update and maintain web content.
- Help with market research, publicity and promotions.
- Design advertisements and other promotional materials.
- Help implement online marketing strategies.
- Help with donor data entry and other fundraising tasks.
- Assist with advertising sales.
- Analyze sales and marketing data.
- Help with office tasks.
Dollars & Sense internships are tailored toward the skills and interests of individual interns. Specific duties are negotiable; we work with our interns to create an experience that will meet our mutual needs and interests. D&S is a democratically-run nonprofit organization where interns can learn all aspects of the business. Internships are unpaid, but college credit may be available.
Candidates should have good writing skills, interest in alternative media, and commitment to economic justice. Dollars & Sense values diversity, and strongly encourages applications from people of color and other underrepresented groups.
For more information, call (617) 447-2177, ext. 204, or .