From the International Monetary Fund, you know, the people who shoved unfettered global profit-seeking down the throats of impoverished countries for decades, comes this fabulous insight: inadequate regulation was the major cause of the current financial crisis.
- Monday Links July 28, 2014
- Piketty’s Model of Inequality and Growth in Historical Context, Pt 2 July 23, 2014
- The Supreme Court’s Supremely Inconsistent Same-Day Decisions July 17, 2014
- Piketty’s Model of Inequality and Growth in Historical Context, Pt 1 July 15, 2014
- Monday Links July 14, 2014
at a 30% discount.
TagsAdidas Alejandro Reuss Barry Alvarez Bill Black billionaires Cambridge Controversy co-ops Darwin BondGraham David Brooks disenfranchisement Doug Henwood education education reform entitlements felony disenfranchisement Fiscal Cliff Grand Bargain Harris v. Quinn Henry George Hobby Lobby homelessness Homelessness Marathon inequality interest rate swaps James K. Galbraith Jeremy Alderson libor Phil Gasper poverty presidential election prison gerrymandering private equity public schools radio Robert Solow Sarah Blaskey Shift Change Steven Pressman sweatshops taxes Thomas Piketty ultra-right unions University of Wisconsin William K. Black