Beleaguered auto parts suppliers will receive up to $5 in loan government loan guarantees. Parts suppliers usually get paid by car manufacturers 45 days after delivery. The program will guarantee those payments.
- Friday Links: Gaza, Ferguson, Argentina, and unemployment August 22, 2014
- Wednesday Links August 13, 2014
- Martin Khor: The Gaza Carnage Must Stop August 5, 2014
- Monday Links August 4, 2014
- Monday Links July 28, 2014
at a 30% discount.
TagsAdidas Alejandro Reuss Barry Alvarez Bill Barclay Bill Black billionaires Cambridge Controversy co-ops CPEG Darwin BondGraham David Brooks Detroit Doug Henwood education education reform Fiscal Cliff Gaza Harris v. Quinn Henry George Hobby Lobby inequality interest rate swaps Israel James K. Galbraith Jason Stanley libor Phil Gasper poverty prison gerrymandering private equity public schools recovery Robert Solow Ron Baiman Sarah Blaskey Shift Change Steven Pressman sweatshops taxes Thomas Piketty ultra-right unions University of Wisconsin William K. Black Wolf Richter