Beleaguered auto parts suppliers will receive up to $5 in loan government loan guarantees. Parts suppliers usually get paid by car manufacturers 45 days after delivery. The program will guarantee those payments.
- That Film About Money October 26, 2014
- Tuesday Links: London Whale, S.A.C. Capital, Jeff Madrick October 21, 2014
- Friday Links: Market Basket, War and Climate Change, etc. October 3, 2014
- Annual Labor Issue September 25, 2014
- Climate March Links: Industrial Policy! September 19, 2014
at a 30% discount.
TagsAbby Scher Adidas Alejandro Reuss Bill Barclay Bill Black Cambridge Controversy climate change co-ops CPEG Darwin BondGraham David Brooks David Cay Johnston Deborah M. Figart Detroit Doug Henwood Fiscal Cliff Gaza Harris v. Quinn Henry George Hillary Rettig Hobby Lobby inequality interest rate swaps Israel James K. Galbraith Jason Stanley libor Lynn Parramore May Day Paul Krugman Phil Gasper poverty prison gerrymandering recovery Robert Solow Ron Baiman Sarah Blaskey Steven Pressman sweatshops taxes Thomas Piketty ultra-right unions William K. Black Wolf Richter