Beleaguered auto parts suppliers will receive up to $5 in loan government loan guarantees. Parts suppliers usually get paid by car manufacturers 45 days after delivery. The program will guarantee those payments.
- Monday Links July 28, 2014
- Piketty’s Model of Inequality and Growth in Historical Context, Pt 2 July 23, 2014
- The Supreme Court’s Supremely Inconsistent Same-Day Decisions July 17, 2014
- Piketty’s Model of Inequality and Growth in Historical Context, Pt 1 July 15, 2014
- Monday Links July 14, 2014
at a 30% discount.
TagsAdidas Alejandro Reuss Barry Alvarez Bill Black billionaires Cambridge Controversy co-ops Darwin BondGraham David Brooks disenfranchisement Doug Henwood education education reform entitlements felony disenfranchisement Fiscal Cliff Grand Bargain Harris v. Quinn Henry George Hobby Lobby homelessness Homelessness Marathon inequality interest rate swaps James K. Galbraith Jeremy Alderson libor Phil Gasper poverty presidential election prison gerrymandering private equity public schools radio Robert Solow Sarah Blaskey Shift Change Steven Pressman sweatshops taxes Thomas Piketty ultra-right unions University of Wisconsin William K. Black