After the latest tanking of the stock market, the stocks of 101 companies on the S&P 500 are now trading at less than $10 a share. As Reuters notes, the number can create its own feedback cycle as many institutional investors are prohibited from holding shares valued below this amount.
- Tuesday Links: CEO Pay, Crisis Costs, Climate March, etc. September 16, 2014
- “Labor Day” Links: Rand Wilson, Steve Early, Jeannette Wicks-Lim September 1, 2014
- Thursday Links: Boots, Salaita, Kalamazoo, etc. August 28, 2014
- Friday Links: Gaza, Ferguson, Argentina, and unemployment August 22, 2014
- Wednesday Links August 13, 2014
at a 30% discount.
TagsAbby Scher Adidas Alejandro Reuss Bill Barclay Bill Black billionaires Cambridge Controversy co-ops CPEG Darwin BondGraham David Brooks David Cay Johnston Detroit Doug Henwood education education reform Fiscal Cliff Gaza Harris v. Quinn Henry George Hobby Lobby inequality interest rate swaps Israel James K. Galbraith Jason Stanley libor May Day Phil Gasper poverty prison gerrymandering private equity public schools recovery Robert Solow Ron Baiman Sarah Blaskey Steven Pressman sweatshops taxes Thomas Piketty ultra-right unions William K. Black Wolf Richter