I have been feeling guilty about having posted that funny but misleading video yesterday (they made fun of the Fed’s concern about deflation, and implied that deflation would be good for ordinary people, which is just wrong). Anyhow, my penance is to post this very good video from the Real News Network.
- Wednesday Links August 13, 2014
- Martin Khor: The Gaza Carnage Must Stop August 5, 2014
- Monday Links August 4, 2014
- Monday Links July 28, 2014
- Piketty’s Model of Inequality and Growth in Historical Context, Pt 2 July 23, 2014
at a 30% discount.
TagsAdidas Alejandro Reuss Barry Alvarez Bill Barclay Bill Black billionaires Cambridge Controversy co-ops CPEG Darwin BondGraham David Brooks Detroit Doug Henwood education education reform Fiscal Cliff Gaza Harris v. Quinn Henry George Hobby Lobby inequality interest rate swaps Israel James K. Galbraith Jason Stanley libor Phil Gasper poverty prison gerrymandering private equity public schools recovery Robert Solow Ron Baiman Sarah Blaskey Shift Change Steven Pressman sweatshops taxes Thomas Piketty ultra-right unions University of Wisconsin William K. Black Wolf Richter