We just posted a rather long piece on the impressive string of historic events that have taken place in the last two months, from the nationalization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to the election of Barack Obama. It’s the fifth part of a series on the subprime/securitization crisis D&S collective member Larry Peterson has written over the last year. All the pieces can be found on the D&S website, in the “Special to the Web” section at the bottom of the site.
- Friday Links December 12, 2014
- New Issue! Plus: Links November 25, 2014
- That Film About Money October 26, 2014
- Tuesday Links: London Whale, S.A.C. Capital, Jeff Madrick October 21, 2014
- Friday Links: Market Basket, War and Climate Change, etc. October 3, 2014
at a 30% discount.
TagsAbby Scher Adidas Alejandro Reuss Bill Barclay Bill Black Cambridge Controversy climate change co-ops CPEG Darwin BondGraham Dave Zirin David Brooks David Cay Johnston Deborah M. Figart Detroit Doug Henwood Fiscal Cliff Gaza Harris v. Quinn Henry George Hobby Lobby inequality interest rate swaps Israel James K. Galbraith Jason Stanley libor Lynn Parramore May Day Obamacare Paul Krugman Phil Gasper poverty recovery Robert Solow Ron Baiman Sarah Blaskey Steven Pressman sweatshops taxes Thomas Piketty ultra-right unions William K. Black Wolf Richter