We just posted a rather long piece on the impressive string of historic events that have taken place in the last two months, from the nationalization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to the election of Barack Obama. It’s the fifth part of a series on the subprime/securitization crisis D&S collective member Larry Peterson has written over the last year. All the pieces can be found on the D&S website, in the “Special to the Web” section at the bottom of the site.
- Annual Labor Issue September 25, 2014
- Climate March Links: Industrial Policy! September 19, 2014
- Tuesday Links: CEO Pay, Crisis Costs, Climate March, etc. September 16, 2014
- “Labor Day” Links: Rand Wilson, Steve Early, Jeannette Wicks-Lim September 1, 2014
- Thursday Links: Boots, Salaita, Kalamazoo, etc. August 28, 2014
at a 30% discount.
TagsAbby Scher Adidas Alejandro Reuss Bill Barclay Bill Black Cambridge Controversy climate change co-ops CPEG Darwin BondGraham David Brooks David Cay Johnston Deborah M. Figart Detroit Doug Henwood education education reform Fiscal Cliff Gaza Harris v. Quinn Henry George Hobby Lobby inequality interest rate swaps Israel James K. Galbraith Jason Stanley libor May Day Phil Gasper poverty prison gerrymandering private equity recovery Robert Solow Ron Baiman Sarah Blaskey Steven Pressman sweatshops taxes Thomas Piketty ultra-right unions William K. Black Wolf Richter