We just posted a rather long piece on the impressive string of historic events that have taken place in the last two months, from the nationalization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to the election of Barack Obama. It’s the fifth part of a series on the subprime/securitization crisis D&S collective member Larry Peterson has written over the last year. All the pieces can be found on the D&S website, in the “Special to the Web” section at the bottom of the site.
- David Cay Johnston at the JP Forum, Tuesday 4/15 April 14, 2014
- Congressman Bill Foster Explains Why Middle Class Tax Cuts Lead to Economic Growth April 6, 2014
- New Issue! March 29, 2014
- Full-Page NYT Ad Against Proponents of Wage Hike February 28, 2014
- Increasing the Minimum Wage Can Actually Create Jobs—If It’s Enforced February 13, 2014
at a 30% discount.
TagsAdidas Alejandro Reuss Barry Alvarez Bill Black billionaires Co-opoly co-ops Darwin BondGraham David Brooks David Cay Johnston disenfranchisement economic growth education education reform entitlements felony disenfranchisement Fiscal Cliff Grand Bargain Grand Betrayal Heidi Garrett-Peltier homelessness Homelessness Marathon inequality interest rate swaps Jamaica Plain Forum Jeremy Alderson libor middle class Phil Gasper poverty presidential election prison gerrymandering private equity public schools radio Sarah Blaskey Shift Change small business sweatshops Tax Day taxes tax policy Third Way University of Wisconsin William K. Black