We just posted a rather long piece on the impressive string of historic events that have taken place in the last two months, from the nationalization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to the election of Barack Obama. It’s the fifth part of a series on the subprime/securitization crisis D&S collective member Larry Peterson has written over the last year. All the pieces can be found on the D&S website, in the “Special to the Web” section at the bottom of the site.
- Illinois’s New Class-Based Pension Math December 5, 2013
- Detroit Bankruptcy and Pensions December 4, 2013
- New Issue! Plus links. November 22, 2013
- Will the Chilean People Save the U.S. by Electing Michelle Bachelet? November 15, 2013
- The Department of Justice’s Willful Blindness to the Willful Blindness of CEOs November 14, 2013
at a 30% discount.
TagsAdidas Alejandro Reuss Apple austerity Bill Black Bill Moyers Carmen Reinhart Chris Sturr co-ops Darwin BondGraham Dave Zirin Dean Baker Detroit bankruptcy Gerald Friedman Glenn Greenwald Greece health care housing recovery inequality Jeannette Wicks-Lim John Cassidy John MIller Kenneth Rogoff Ken Rogoff libor low-wage workers McDonald's Michael Hudson minimum wage Naked Capitalism Paul Krugman pensions Phil Gasper private equity racism real estate Robert Pollin Ron Baiman Sarah Blaskey small business sweatshops taxes unemployment William K. Black Yves Smith