We just posted a rather long piece on the impressive string of historic events that have taken place in the last two months, from the nationalization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to the election of Barack Obama. It’s the fifth part of a series on the subprime/securitization crisis D&S collective member Larry Peterson has written over the last year. All the pieces can be found on the D&S website, in the “Special to the Web” section at the bottom of the site.
- Full-Page NYT Ad Against Proponents of Wage Hike February 28, 2014
- Increasing the Minimum Wage Can Actually Create Jobs—If It’s Enforced February 13, 2014
- The Affordable Care Act Will Raise Wages February 6, 2014
- New Issue! January 30, 2014
- What’s Crippling the Recovery–Lack of Investment Demand or Too-Big-to-Lend Banks? January 20, 2014
at a 30% discount.
TagsAdidas Alejandro Reuss Apple Arthur MacEwan austerity Bill Black Bill Moyers Carmen Reinhart co-ops Darwin BondGraham Dave Zirin Dean Baker Detroit bankruptcy Gerald Friedman Greece health care housing recovery inequality Jeannette Wicks-Lim John Cassidy John MIller Ken Rogoff libor low-wage workers McDonald's Michael Hudson minimum wage Naked Capitalism Obamacare Paul Krugman pensions Phil Gasper private equity racism real estate Robert Pollin Ron Baiman Sarah Blaskey small business sweatshops taxes unemployment Walmart William K. Black Yves Smith