We just posted a rather long piece on the impressive string of historic events that have taken place in the last two months, from the nationalization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to the election of Barack Obama. It’s the fifth part of a series on the subprime/securitization crisis D&S collective member Larry Peterson has written over the last year. All the pieces can be found on the D&S website, in the “Special to the Web” section at the bottom of the site.
- Thursday Links: Buffett, Chicago/Illinois, Atlanta Teachers April 9, 2015
- Siding with Wall Street’s “Winners” March 27, 2015
- Macroeconomics in the Age of Climate Change March 23, 2015
- New Issue! Farms Today–a collaboration with Farm Aid March 13, 2015
- Links on SYRIZA-Eurogroup Agreement February 26, 2015
at a 30% discount.
TagsAbby Scher Adidas Alejandro Reuss austerity Bill Barclay Bill Black Cambridge Controversy climate change co-ops CPEG Darwin BondGraham David Brooks David Cay Johnston Doug Henwood eurozone Fiscal Cliff Gaza Greece homelessness inequality interest rate swaps Israel James K. Galbraith Jason Stanley libor Lynn Parramore May Day Michael Hudson Mike-Frank Epitropoulos neoclassical economics Paul Krugman Phil Gasper recovery Robert Solow Ron Baiman Sarah Blaskey Steven Pressman sweatshops Syriza taxes Thomas Piketty ultra-right William K. Black Yanis Varoufakis Yves Smith