Another report on the high cost of private contractors fighting fires, often saving rich people’s homes, with public money. This article from the LA Times was probably the source of the Marketplace story we posted on earlier this week.
- Siding with Wall Street’s “Winners” March 27, 2015
- Macroeconomics in the Age of Climate Change March 23, 2015
- New Issue! Farms Today–a collaboration with Farm Aid March 13, 2015
- Links on SYRIZA-Eurogroup Agreement February 26, 2015
- D&S on PBS! February 14, 2015
at a 30% discount.
TagsAbby Scher Adidas Alejandro Reuss austerity Bill Barclay Bill Black Cambridge Controversy climate change co-ops CPEG Darwin BondGraham David Brooks David Cay Johnston Deborah M. Figart Doug Henwood eurozone Fiscal Cliff Gaza Greece homelessness inequality interest rate swaps Israel James K. Galbraith Jason Stanley libor Lynn Parramore May Day Michael Hudson Mike-Frank Epitropoulos neoclassical economics Paul Krugman Phil Gasper recovery Robert Solow Ron Baiman Sarah Blaskey Steven Pressman sweatshops Syriza taxes Thomas Piketty ultra-right Yanis Varoufakis Yves Smith